Monday, November 03, 2008

The Stars Are Aligning


As evidenced by:

· Bruce and Barack on the same stage.

· My kids couldn’t be sweeter.

· Went on a ride Saturday with cyclists who were way stronger than me, got my ass whipped and had a blast. Thought, as I was riding, that doing such is much like writing – so much better to challenge yourself than to do what you already know you can do. Which leads me to…

· Hitting 70 pages in the hitman script – definitely made the right choice to go back and start from scratch on the second half. It’s going infinitely smoother now. Getting into some dark areas I hadn’t really considered before, but it’s feeling really good. I can see where it’s going and know how to get there. And I’m really enjoying writing it. Might take a couple days off, actually, to put in some sustained time.

No comments: