Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Off To The Other Coast

So, I’m heading to LA tomorrow for a few days vacation and to attend the Script PIMP awards ceremony in Santa Monica on Friday.

I’m wicked psyched – looking forward to meeting some new industry contacts and 19 fellow spec writers. Always good to expand the circle. Ready to shake some hands, share some stories, make some plans.

It’ll also give me a chance to reconnect with some friends out there that I haven’t seen in a while. But the dance card’s not full so if anyone’s gonna be in town and wants to grab a beer, I’m game.

Unless you’re a lunatic.

You’re not a lunatic, are you?

2 comments:

deepstructure said...

i'm always up for making new writing friends. my email is on my profile. i'm definitely up for getting a drink.

Patrick J. Rodio said...

Have fun!