Thursday, January 17, 2008

Travels Of The Spec Script

So I got in touch with J (see a couple of posts ago for an explanation) and have an update on The D Line's travels.

Sorta.

Yes, he did receive the script. Yes, he read the script. Yes, he enjoyed the script. Yes, he wants to talk about the script, and he's calling this weekend to do so.

I didn't ask if he handed it off to the actor's management, and he didn't bring it up, but I'll ask this weekend.

So the update is... no real update.

But maybe after this weekend.

As for the action script, I'm about 30 pages in. I have to go to a three-day conference for work in DC next week, so that's two nights in a hotel room alone.

Hopefully I'll cowboy up and actually spend some good time writing while I have it.

Come on David -- you can do it!

4 comments:

glassblowerscat said...

Two nights alone is a great way to get writing done. Just don't fall asleep. (This is what I have been doing all week.)

japhy99 said...

Exactly what I'm afraid of, GBC.

With the lure of sleep uninterrupted by kids waking at ungodly hours, will I be lame and just fall asleep early?

149films said...

Stop by Java149 for some fine ass coffee to bring with! Also got a killer short film that will surely keep you up hours pondering my brilliance...or lack there of!

Have a great trip.

ASA said...

...so...?

What happened?